Perfect gluten free chocolate chip cookies
One of my best friends found out he (may be) is gluten intolerant and had eaten boring, flavorless foods for a few months. He mentioned “not having tasted anything good” in awhile so I went in search of the perfect gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe.
We made this recipe and the cookies were as moist as cookies get. They stayed moist for days! If you are in search of the perfect gluten free chocolate chip cookie recipe, this may be it. It’s definitely the most moist and tasty.
As always, recipe after the jump.
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 1/4 cups gluten-free baking mix
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F ( 190 degrees C). Grease a baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla and sift together gluten- free flour mix, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir into the butter mixture until blended. Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Using a teaspoon, drop cookies 2 inches apart on prepared baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 7-9 minutes or until light brown. Let cookies cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes before removing to wire racks.
Comment via Facebook or reply below
Tagged as: blog • blogger • chocolate chip cookies • cookie • dessert • food • food blog • food photographer • food photography • foodie • GF • gluten free • moist • photo • photography • recipe • sweet